Dear Parent or Guardian,
Is your child struggling in school?
Or having trouble with math or reading?
Has your child been suspended or expelled?
Does he/she have a disability?
Are you overwhelmed by your child’s IEP or 504 forms?
Do your eyes glaze over at ARD meetings?
Are you afraid your child isn't getting necessary services?
Yes! It's confusing, frustrating, and intimidating!
And I'm ready to Help!
- I'm passionate about children and willing to go the extra mile.
- Familiar with federal and state laws that apply to special education.
- An experienced educator and understand the system.
- Ready to stand up for your child, all the way to the top -including district complaints, OCR complaints, TEA complaints, mediation, and due process.
- Truthful with parents. No one can promise successful results.
- Detail oriented. The devil is in the details.
- Willing and able to prepare for and attend meetings with you.
- Ready to draft letters, complaints, and written requests.
I sincerely believe that schools generally have students’ best interests at heart, but I also recognize that they operate under severe financial constraints. Nonetheless, they are obligated to provide necessary services for your child.
See"What are schools required to do..?" by clicking here.
* * * * Please Note: * * * *
As an active member of the Council of Parent Attorneys
and Advocates (COPAA). I strictly adhere
voluntery code of ethics regarding:
Responsibilities to Client
Conflicts of Interest
Click here for the complete code.
** Please review the services I offer here. **